well who are you??
well who are you??
Palestinian sniper and spotter from Al-Quds Brigades.
* Note the sign of Iran’s Isfahan Optics Industries’ (IOI) on the rifle scope. (We don’t just shed Crocodile tears and do business with the enemy behind the scenes like Turkish and some Arab leaders!)
My friend’s residential building where her family lives was just hit by the Israeli air force. 11 killed including 5 children, many severely injured.
Gaza’s latest update: 572 Palestinians killed and 3360 wounded!
Hey remember all those Pakistani children saying they were afraid to go to school because they feared being attacked by US drone strikes? no? you only know about Malala Yousafzai? because she was attacked by the Taliban instead of your taxes? oh, okay.
I have one cat (-:
Alhamdulillah I feel great (-:
Because that is how it sounds when I speak, I never say yes in everyday chat, I just say ye.
If only Gaza’s children bled oil, only then would the US be interested in spreading “self-determination” and freedom there
- Israel is using flechette shells in civilian areas, flechette shells spray out thousands of tiny sharpened metal darts upon impact. These darts can tear through flesh and embed themselves in concrete.
An image from the Palestinian Centre for Human Rights of darts from a flechette shell. (x)
- Foreign doctors in Gaza have found the effects of Dense Insert Metal Explosive or DIME in the bodies of Palestinian casualties. DIME is an illegal explosive device that has been used by the US military in Iraq and Afghanistan. Upon detonation, the casing disintegrates into extremely small particle like shrapnel, which tear through flesh and bone. DIME is made out of a cancer causing metal called tungsten, wounds from this metal can’t be treated because powdered tungsten can’t be removed surgically. (x) (x) (x)
- According to the UN up to 80% of the dead in Gaza are civilians, 1 in 5 of all casualties are children who were killed in their homes (x) (x)
- A Norwegian doctor writes from Gaza - “There are lakes of blood” (x)
- Israeli warplanes are firing white phosphorus munition into residential areas of Gaza. White phosphorus burns intensely hot and can set clothing and other materials on fire, causing severe injuries and fatalities. The use of these bombs are illegal under international law, but Israel has also used them in previous attacks on Gaza. (x)
- Israel has bombed the al-Wafa Geriatric Hospital in Gaza City after several days of “warning rockets”, forcing the evacuation of 17 patients and staff. The majority of the patients that were in al-Wafa hospital are severely disabled, injured, and/or comatose. Dr. Basman Alashi holds part of an Israeli projectile that struck the hospital’s fourth floor.
- Israel’s Ambassador to the US justifies the bombing of hospitals on Twitter. (x)
- Israeli tanks also shelled the al-Aqsa hospital, killing 4 patients and injuring 70 people, mostly hospital staff. (x)
Mark Regev, spokesman for Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, told Al Jazeera: “You are allowed to hit targets where their [Hamas] war machine is using to hide rockets.”
"I have no doubt Hamas uses, has used and continues to use, hospitals … we do not target civilians," (x)
- Video shows sniper killing of wounded Palestinian man. (x)
- Israeli officials call on Netanyahu to cut off electricity and food supply to Palestinians. (x)
- Gaza’s water and sewage systems are on the brink of collapse due to ongoing Israeli strikes. (x)
- In the past two weeks more than 90,000 Palestinians have fled their homes. (x)
- As of 7/21/14 the current death toll in Gaza has reached over 500, with some 3,000+ Palestinians injured.
Palestinians are suffering once again at the hands of Israel, if you can please donate to the UNRWA (x) and The Palestine Children’s Relief Fund (x) to provide emergency assistance to the people of Gaza.
Do you want me to?
ye I am